Disclaimer: Thank you for your attention. Some of the links in our content are affiliate links. They let you discover products we highly recommend because we’ve already tested them. If you make a purchase, we earn a commission allowing us to provide more great free content.OFFICIAL DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Takedown Policy and Procedures
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect third parties to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent whose contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below: For the quickest response, please contact us through email with any requests.